DECORATED LANTERN

 During Lantern festival we get a lot of eye catchy lanterns here. I got a crafty idea on seeing plain white lantern, So I bought it and gave it a blue paint............ I had some remaining plastic flowers which I used for making a craft item long before which was staying unused in my craft box .......... I thought of using it also  in this work.............. I cut the waste CD in diamond  shape which resemble like tiny diamond  mirror which we usually get from craft shops during our childhood days........... Then started to work in steps ..............First I colored the Lantern with blue  and pasted the flowers and CD with glue .................. Just made it hang in my living room My chinese Neighbour  was inspired by my work and she also made one for this Chinese New Year.............








Decorated Lantern


Plastic Flowers and CD Pieces



4 comments:

  1. Hi і am kavin, its my first οccаѕion tο cоmmenting anуplace, when i
    read this pieсe of writing i thought i could аlso makе comment
    duе to this brilliant piece of writing.


    Μу webрage - mouse click the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kavin........... Happy to hear that my blog is ur first step of ur commenting journey............... Keep going friend.............

      Delete
  2. Good ѕіte you have hеге.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Here is my weblog: Www.my-tsv1860.de

    ReplyDelete