CRYSTAL AGAR AGAR

CRYSTAL AGAR AGAR


I   avoid the jelly powder as its ingredients contain  bone powder ............. but children like to have it seeing the crystal color and the flippy texture........... my Son  was so sad as I did not allow him to eat konnyaku jelly   ........  I tried  to make it with agar agar and it turn out to be a great success ...........when he saw it for the first time he said can't just believe it is agar agar.........  I use the strawberry paste and essence ........... for years I am making it for my son ........... as usual I made it for him this year also ......................


Crystal Agar Agar
CRYSTAL CHINA GRASS OR AGAR AGAR


INGREDIENTS:


Agar agar               - 10 gms


Water                 -  1 litre


Sugar                 - 1 cup


Any Color          - 1/2 tsp

Any Essence      - 1 tsp

METHOD:

Wash and soak the china grass in water for about 10 minutes.

Take a pan and cook china grass with 3 cups of water till it completely dissolves.If you wish to get the jelly soft add 1 litre of water if wanted in thick solid form then add only 1 cup of water

Now add sugar to the pan and mix well. Remove this from flame. .

Then add the essence along with the color.

Stir this well and pour into moulds. 

Refrigerate for an 1 hour not in freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment